Update Rollup 11 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) was released on September 15, 2015.
From the Microsoft Exchange Team blog:
it Fixes following Issues reported,
1. This release provides an important fix for an Information Store crash when customers are upgrading their Lync server infrastructure to Skype for Business.Exchange Server 2010 is in extended support and will receive security and time zone fixes on-demand on a go-forward basis.
2. Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 Update Rollup 11, is the minimum version of Exchange Server 2010 which will be supported in a coexistence deployment with Exchange Server 2016.
To download the Update Rollup 11 from the Microsoft, Click Here.
You have to update in the following order to avoid issues.
1. Client Access Server(CAS). You have to install in Internet-Facing CAS Server first. If you have deployed CAS Array, have to update in each server by disabling connections in Load Balancer(HLB/NLB).
2. Hub Transport Server(HUB)
3. Unified Messaging Server(UM)
4. Mailbox Server(MBX)
5. Edge Server(EDGE)